Search

Monday 25 April 2011

Both ‘Dum maaro dum’ are incomparable: Anushka Manchanda


Singer Anushka Manchanda is pretty disturb with the news that she is ‘furious’ at veteran singer Asha Bhosle’s comments on the new version of the song ‘Dum maaro dum’. Actually, Anushka says the two songs are unmatched.
‘Man! I leave the country for a few weeks and look what happens! There’s an article online which says that I’m furious with Asha Bhosle. The whole article talks abt how upset I am that Ashaji doesnt like the version of ‘Dum Maro Dum’ that I’ve sung..but the headline says I’m angry,’ Anushka posted on her social networking site page.
She tells such news is needless.
‘It’s Asha Bhosle..the voice of the nation..and someone goes and prints this bullshit. She’s gonna be like..who the hell is this chick?’
Anushka took help of the social networking site to clarify her stand.
‘Anyway…I hope someone can tell her this for me..Ashaji..you are amazing. I can only hope that you might like the work ive done, someday…And though i’ve sung a version of ‘Dum Maaro Dum’, which I think kicks ass…it can never be compared to the original. She rocked that one…,’ included the singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment