Search

Thursday 28 April 2011

YOUNG NEW AGE FILMMAKERS COME TOGETHER TO SUPPORT SANJAY SURI AND ONIR'S I AM


Vikramaditya Motwane:

I AM is dealing with uncomfortable truths that producers don't want to normally talk about...I'm very proud of Onir and his entire team for the way they put the put the whole thing together...it is collaborative filmmaking, it is community filmmaking, it is path breaking.

Rajkumar Gupta:

I'd like to congratulate every investor in the film no matter how much...there lies the passion of not only the filmmaker but the passion of the audience, people who want to see good cinema...that's what brings them all together...love for cinema.

Niranjan Iyengar:

Oh my God! What passion to tell a story...to be able to evoke such kind of reaction from so many people across the fraternity and outside just on the basis of a script really speaks very highly of Onir's passion and creativity.

Kiran Rao:

I know how hard financing a film can be when you are not making a mainstream film...I'd like to congratulate Onir on having managed to make this film with the conviction that he has and put together the project in such an unusual way.

No comments:

Post a Comment