Search

Sunday 26 June 2011

Amitabh revealed uncomfortable parts in movie 'Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap'!



Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in a special, flamboyant and colorful avatar in forthcoming movie 'Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap', but he has tweaked the character's role to suit his sensibilities.
'When (director) Puri Jagannath narrated the story of the movie to me there was a track that I felt won't go well with my character. It was little more frivolous than I was comfortable with. Puri readily agreed and we changed it,' the 68-year-old actor told journalists here.
'The track was that, since he was a flamboyant character, there were many extra curricular activities that he was involved in, so different tracks with different ladies were there. I didn't think that was nice and needed. So we dropped it,' he included.
'Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap' is a romantic comedy about an angry old man, who gets into problem because he loses his cool easily. The movie produced by Abhishek Bachchan is slated to hit screens July 1.
In the movie, which will see Amitabh in over-the-top clothes and indulging in everything from dance to action scenes, the director also made the actor ride a Harley Davidson bike, something he was not too comfortable with.
'It was difficult to ride the Harley. I am not very good with motorcycles. When I was told that I would have to ride one, I told Puri that I would need seven-eight days to rehearse in a big ground. But one day he suddenly told me that I have to ride it today itself. It an amazing motorcycle, very heavy and powerful. Somehow I just did it,' he discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment