Search

Monday 27 June 2011

I hate beautiful women becoming pregnant: filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma


At a time when everybody is congratulating would-be parents Abhi-Ash, filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is singing a different tune. He tells he hates to see beautiful women becoming pregnant, but makes an exclusion for Aishwarya Rai.
Congratulating Abhishek, RGV wrote in his blog: 'I hate beautiful women becoming pregnant but since she's ur wife I will make an exception...congraaaaaaaats :( (sic).'
'I worship beautiful women nd I hate to see them evr bcm mothers nd in case of aishwarya since she's the most beautiful I hate it even more,' further wrote the 49-year-old.
Varma enjoys good working relations with the Bachchan family. While he worked with Amitabh and Abhishek in 'Sarkar', it was his 2008 film 'Sarkar Raj' that brought together Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya.

No comments:

Post a Comment