Search

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Zoa Morani’s Fitness Mantra

Zoa Morani
Zoa Morani who made her Bollywood debut with Red Chillies Entertainment’s Always Kabhi Kabhi is one of the fittest actresses today in B-Town, credit of which she gives to her love for power yoga-

After signing on the film that saw her play a tom-boy ,Zoa was motivated to have a toned body and took keen interest in her fitness regime –

Says Zoa “My mom was actually the one who pushed me into being fit and eating healthy. She is very particular about her fitness and just before I started work, she really pushed me to look my best. I decided to do power yoga to lose the baby fat. I started training with Payal Gidwani, a power yoga instructor. After that I started training with her husband Manish, and now I can easily say that I can’t do without my daily dose of yoga”

Not a gym enthusiast Zoa Morani found a novel fun way of keeping fit –

 “I hate going to the gym and sometimes when I don’t feel like doing cardio, I run on the beach. That is a good substitute and works well for me,” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment