Search

Monday 31 October 2011

Big B is furious about fake Twitter ID!

Amitabh Bachchan is super upset about some imposters creating a Twitter ID replicating his and is passing nasty remarks about RA.One.
Amitabh Bachchan’s forged twitter account had wrote, “T 538 Saw #RA1. What a WASTE. Even the worst of Abhishek’s like Drona were much better. May be SRK’s mid age crises.”
Big B fumed after reading this tweet and posted on his account, “ATTENTION !!! Someone using my fake ID and writing rubbish ..My ID is @SrBachchan .. fake ID being disgustingly used is @ SrBachhann”
Further, Amitabh Bachchan explained that he can never wish wrong for Shahrukh Khan, “Fake ID of mine being used to write opinions on Ra.One .. I have not even seen the film and shall always wish the best for ShahRukh”
Amitabh Bachchan retorting to all the recent controversies surrounding him tells, “Of late a great amount of negative, malicious, completely untrue remarks being written against me .. I shall bear with silence .. but – BEWARE THE FURY OF A SILENT MAN … !!!!”
Big B warned everybody saying that, “There’s a limit to what can be said, a limit to what I can tolerate .. much is in my control .. think well before you malign me !!..and not just these comments on Ra.One ..many malicious, completely false accusations are being directed to me..I will not tolerate !”
We at last get to see the real angry side of the angry man…

No comments:

Post a Comment