Search

Monday 31 October 2011

I have no time for dating with men like Ranveer: Sonakshi Sinha


Sonakshi Sinha, Ranveer Singh
Sonakshi Sinha has time an again denied Ranveer Singh. However, when questioned if she would mind dating the actor, her answer was less categorical.
In a recent interview, Sonakshi, was asked if reports about her being linked to Ranveer, were true.
“Not true. Because I have met him only at award functions and I did just one photo shoot with him. So how does even a story of romance come up?”
Asked if she was interested in dating him, the actress once again replied NO, but did not just end it there.
She added, “As of now, no! I am very content with my work and I have no time for men,” she said.
Well Sonakshi, to date someone, you need to spend more time with him… We guess, when she start starts shooting for Vikramaditya Motwane’s Next, which has Ranveer opposite her, things may work out for the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment