Search

Monday 31 October 2011

Kareena’s wax at the Madame Tussauds museum in Blackpool, Britain!

On Thursday, modern Bollywood queen, Kareena Kapoor unveiled her wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum in Blackpool, Britain.
Kareena said, “It is an honour and a privilege for me to have my own wax figure at Madame Tussauds Blackpool and even more so to launch a global Bollywood exhibition. This is a moment of pride for the Indian cinema.”
The statue which took four whole months for its completion, costs 150,000 pounds.
“The figure looks incredible and is so life-like. I had to do a double take when I saw myself – they have really done a superb job at capturing my essence,” she included.
Now, Kareena will stand among Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai, in Tussauds’.

No comments:

Post a Comment