Search

Monday 17 October 2011

Mahima wants to be a female Hrithik Roshan!

Nothing like other actors who refrain from disclosing their weak side, Mahima Chaudhry is different. The actress accepts she is not a good dancer, yet she would love to shake a leg like Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan.
'I wish I had taken some dance classes, I would love to be a female Hrithik Roshan,' Mahima told at an event here.
The 38-year-old actress, who rose to fame with her act in 'Pardes' wishes she had learnt dancing before joining Bollywood.
'Dancing is not my strong point. I think when I was doing modeling and getting movie assignments, I should have enrolled myself and learnt some dance forms,' Mahima told.
Mahima has been off the big screen ever since she got married, but has been making quite a few public appearances in recent times. However, it is still not known whether she plans to return to the big screen or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment