Search

Monday 24 October 2011

Sonam Kapoor replies at Ranbir Kapoor’s drama queen remark!



Looks like Sonam Kapoor is in mood to reply for each and every remark from Ranbir Kapoor and Abhay Deol.
In one of the chat shows, the actress openly said that she did not find Ranbir Kapoor sexy. To this, Ranbir recently answered, “I didn’t feel that bad. I know Sonam since childhood and I will always be fond of her. She is a bit of a drama queen but I like her. If she doesn’t find me sexy it is okay, she has the courage to say that on a public platform.”
The fact that RK called Sonam a “drama queen”, did not go down well with the actress. She immediately got back at Ranbir saying, “I am an actress, darling. If I don’t do drama, who else will? It’s good to be a drama queen. Most of the biggest actresses have done a lot of drama.”
Now, coming to Abhay Deol, the spat between Sonam, Abhay and Anil Kapoor, during the shooting of Aisha is very well known to all. In an interview with a magazine, when Sonam was asked who her favourite co-star till date was, Sonam sarcastically, replied Abhay is the best actor she has worked with!

No comments:

Post a Comment