Search

Friday 25 November 2011

Deepika Padukone is a self-proclaimed foodie!

Deepika Padukone at the unveiling of a food magazine

Deepika Padukone at the unveiling of a food magazine

Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone may be one of the fittest actresses in the industry but she does not believe in starving herself. In fact, she is a self-proclaimed foodie.

'I love food. I love trying out different types of cuisine. I love eating in different kinds of restaurants, trying out new things and I think I have the luxury to do that because I travel a lot,' told Deepika at the unveiling of a food magazine.

She feels staying fit is about following the right diet.

'It's about eating correctly, healthy and eating what suits your body. I don't believe in dieting. For me, diet is about eating correctly and eating healthy,' Deepika told.

Last seen in 'Aarakshan', the 25-year-old is geared up for her next,'Desi Boys', which is coming out Nov 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment