Search

Thursday 24 November 2011

I am addicted to lip plumper: Nargis Fakhri


In a current interview to a newspaper, Nargis Fakhri confessed to being addicted to lip plumpers. I love the fact that she is is open about it when most Bollywood actresses claim that they have a seafood allergy every time they get their lips plumped. I think she is very cute and honest. Here is the bit where she talks about her famous lips.
Your pout is the most talked about feature on your face. Do you feel your pout compliments your face the most?
Answer: No, actually I noticed that too much on screen, I didn't realize everything is amplified. I have a secret addiction… yes, I know I shouldn't talk about it… but I am addicted to lip plumper… and I was scolded many times while shooting, but I didn't listen because I couldn't live without it. But now I see that they were right and I was being a child; I should have listened. Ah well you live and you learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment