Search

Thursday 24 November 2011

Juhi Chawla flattered by 'idol' Lata's compliment as her favorite actresses!

Actress Juhi Chawla felt overjoyed when her idol, melody queen Lata Mangeshkar, complimented her during a casual conversation.
'And this evening I happened to speak to Lataji ... And she told me...I'm one of her favorite actresses ...!!!!. Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!' Juhi wrote on her social networking page.
Well-known Lata has sung for Juhi in numbers like 'Tu mere saamne, main tere saamne', 'Darwaza band karlo' and 'Khamoshiyan gungunaane lagi'.
'Lataji is my idol...Whenever she playbacked a song and I enacted it...I felt so blessed!! Told her that myself..But am so thrilled . Can't believe she said what she did to me...I can't stop smiling...It's the beeessssttt compliment eeevvveerrrr !!! Thank you Lataji,' added the 44-year-old actress.
Juhi, last seen in Onir's 'I AM', has been signed for Ajay Devgn's next production 'Son Of Sardar', in which she is anticipated to feature opposite Sanjay Dutt.

1 comment:

  1. ilove u so much:-)

    dharmesh kumar tiwari ( I.A.S officer in incoming time)

    ReplyDelete