Search

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kareena Kapoor, the ‘Heroine’ status!


Kareena, Arjun Rampal, Madhur Bhandarkar

At last, overcoming all problems, Madhur Bhandarkar’s much talked about film, Heroine, went on floors on 26th November. The movie stars Kareena Kapoor in the lead role, Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami.
The director is blogged about the movie on the first day of the shoot.
“Today I start shooting for my next project, Heroine. Am I excited, nervous or ecstatic? Actually, I am very calm because movie making is one thing that comes very naturally to me. I am happy for sure, as always, to be on the next project and work after months of brainstorming. But my day has begun with a silent prayer for the victims of 26/11.” Bhandarkar said.
“Heroine is a very contemporary subject of today’s time. It has different premises and different strata that I am going to deal with here. This movie, like all my other movies, is a mix of facts and fiction,” Bhandarkar posted.
First look of the leading lady, Kareena Kapoor from the film’s sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment