Search

Friday 25 November 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh tweets, I'm in love! With ........With!


Neil Nitin Mukesh is in love...at last! But alas, it's not a girl...it's his iPad!

The actor proclaimed his 'relationship status' on Twitter, and built the suspense around it.

''Its official !I'm in love! With ........With :) ,.....Withhhhhhhhh :) :),' he wrote, and later included: 'MY IPAD ! :) :) :) :) I'm in love ya!'

Neil says the device has all qualities of a perfect partner.

'I mean serious it one of my best friends :) always there so friendly. Entertaining , informative , intelligent , understanding :) caring:) Sorry to disappoint u guys but this one sticks by me all the time doesn't leave me for nothing :) through thick and thin :),' he wrote.

Neil will be seen next in Abbas-Mustan's 'Players'.

No comments:

Post a Comment