Search

Friday 25 November 2011

Sonakshi dons the western look for a men's magazine cover!




Sonakshi Sinha has donned the western look for a men's magazine cover and this may be her attempt to shed the image that she acquired since 'Dabanng', in which she played a village belle.

'I think it is good to look different in every photo shoot or a movie. I think all my filmmakers are making me wear saris so I think it's good that in photo shoots I am seen in western outfits. As an actor, this change is also important. I try and mix it up,' Sonakshi told at the unveiling of the FHM magazine cover.

Post 'Dabangg', Sonakshi will once again be seen draping five-yard in 'Joker', 'Dabangg 2' and 'Lootera'.

Though the actress is proud of her desi tag, she is game for change in other movies.

'I am very proud of my 'desiness' and I would have to agree for now because those are the type of roles that I have been doing. Later on, there will be a lot of scope for change,' Sonakshi told.

The 24-year-old had no release this year, but next year she has 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Joker' lined up for release.

No comments:

Post a Comment