Search

Thursday 19 January 2012

Amitabh Bachchan misses his father on his death anniversary!

Amitabh Bachchan and father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Memories came rushing back to Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan Wednesday when he visited the room in which his father, poet-writer Harivansh Rai Bachchan breathed his last nine years ago.
"Harivansh Rai Bachchan, my father...his death anniversary today 18th Jan. I stand silently at the entrance to his room in Prateeksha and look at the space he breathed his last...!!" Amitabh wrote on Twitter.
His father is credited with literary works like "Madhushala" and "Agneepath". He died in 2003.
"I spent more than '60 years of my life with him', a friend consoles me as I grieve his loss, many do not get so much time with loved...," included the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment