Search

Friday 27 January 2012

Veena Malik bangs deliberately Vedita Pratap’s head on an iron rod!

Veena Malik and Vedita Pratap

Injured Vedita Pratap
A co-star has accused the controversial Veena Malik of deliberately injuring her during a fight sequence for the movie 'Mumbai 125'.
Malik was reportedly not on good terms with co-actress Vedita Pratap, who is learnt to have been injured on her forehead as a result of the scene.
According to sources, the Pakistani actress had to pull Pratap by the neck and bang her head on an iron rod in a scene but it got too far. The director, Hemant Madhukar, had to be called in as the furious actress told that Malik had intentionally hurt her.
She was reportedly nursed at a city hospital and is told to be currently undergoing treatment to get rid of the scar on her forehead.
Pratap confirmed the incident and accused Malik of 'over acting'.
"It was an action sequence. I was supposed to be beaten up. I don't know what happened to Veena. She actually hurt me and she did it so badly that I had nail marks on my body. I don't know what was wrong with her. And then she pushed me so badly and banged my head on the rod," told.
"After the incident, I spoke to the director and told him that she is deliberately doing this. Acting is one thing, but this is just over acting," she told.
When asked if there was any enmity between the two of them, Pratap said that Malik must be 'insecure'.
"I don't know. I think somewhere she is just insecure or just waited for the opportunity to do something like this to me. As a result of the injury, I have marks on my forehead, which I have to undergo treatment to get rid off," she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment