Search

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Deepika Padukone replies ‘Race 2′ producer over “unprofessional” and “unethical” comments!


Deepika Padukone was called “unprofessional” and her action “unethical by the ‘Race 2 producer, Ramesh Taurani. Not just that. The filmmaker also went on to file a complaint with CINTAA (Cine & TV Artistes Association) against the actress, for leaving the project mid way.
Well, Deepika Padukone who was playing the leading lady in Race 2, left the project after shooting for it for six days citing date issues.
The leggy beauty said that she never intended to opt out of the film. “I have tremendous respect for Rameshji and that was never my intention,” she told.
“I felt very bad when I was opting out of the film, but I didn’t have any other option. The film has been delayed by one-and-a-half year and I have adjusted my dates all this time.”
“I would still do it but now those dates are committed to other films. I wasted four months last year that I had kept aside for this film, but now I cannot adjust anymore,” she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment