Search

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I do go through a lot of down moments: Freida Pinto

Freida Pinto has admitted that she has lots of "down moments" but she has learned to channel her dark emotions to be of use in her acting.
The 27-year-old actress, who has been dating her 'Slumdog Millionaire' co-star Dev Patel since they worked on the Oscar-winning movie together in 2007, has learnt how to deal with her dark periods and likes to use them as inspiration for film roles.
"I do go through a lot of down moments. I have plenty of those. OK fine, poor girl, whatever! But I do have those moments and I think it's perfectly fine for me to have them," told.
"I have found a way of dealing with those moments and using them in film sometimes. Every experience is one for the diary," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment