Search

Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm gonna miss Badami Village for the caves and friendly frogs: Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar in the Badami Village
Akshay Kumar is shooting the climax of his upcoming movie "Rowdy Rathore" at Badami village and tells he will miss the place once the shoot gets over.
"Who would have thought that I'd be sad to see the back of Badami Village near Hubli where 'Rowdy Rathore' action has taken place. After 30 days of raw hard work, I don't know what I'm gonna miss more, the caves or the friendly frogs I would wake up with every morning! Must say it’s been a schedule to remember," the 44-year-old wrote on Twitter.
The last time a Hindi movie was shot in Badami, in Bagalkot district of Karnataka, was Mani Ratnam's "Guru".
"Rowdy Rathore", directed by Prabhu Deva, has Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead.
Co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, UTV Motion Pictures and Hari Om Productions, the movie is a remake of the superhit Telugu movie "Vikramarkudu", which was also remade in Tamil as "Siruthai".
"We would play cricket each and every night without fail, from stunt men to assistant directors, wardrobe team, not to mention my producers and our infamously beloved bowler/dancer/director Prabhu Deva. Its been a legendary experience... all I can pray for is it becomes a legendary film and that my friends is all down to you now, I have given my best I hope you enjoy it," he posted.
The movie is set for June 15 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment