Search

Wednesday 15 February 2012

On-screen kissing nerves me to death: Bipasha Basu!

Bipasha Basu, madhavan, Garam Gossips, On screen Kiss

Bipasha Basu, madhavan, Garam Gossips, On screen Kiss

Bipasha Basu, madhavan, Garam Gossips, On screen Kiss
Bipasha Basu is one bold actress the Indian industry is proud of. Known for her roles in Jism, race and Raaz, it looks like the actress doesn’t fear on screen romance.
However, Bipasha is totally a different lady when it comes off screen. Kissing on screen is something the actress is not very at ease.
“I am scared of kissing on screen. Yes, on-screen kissing nerves me to death and I had a really very uncomfortable experience in ‘Jodi Breakers’ with R. Madhavan who is a friend,” Bipasha said.
“I had to kiss him, it was important for the film, so there was no convincing that was required. I knew I would do it but the process is not easy.
“Even for ‘Raaz 3, it’s not going to be easy but don’t scare me from now. When it comes to it, we shall see,” she further added.
But if the role demands, the actress is ready to kiss.
“I am not dumb because I seek films and kissing is the integral part of sex, romance, passion whatever expression you are trying to show. We watch English films all the time and we watch Hindi films where these things have become regular.”

“I as an individual find it tough to do. I will do it as it’s my work, but I will be very uncomfortable,” the 33-year-old told.
The Bipasha-Madhavan starrer romantic comedy Jodi Breakers is coming out on Feb 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment