Search

Friday 17 February 2012

Ritesh is the kind of guy I have dreamt of: Genelia D’Souza!

Genelia D'Souza, Ritesh

Genelia D'Souza, Ritesh

Genelia D'Souza, Ritesh
Genelia D’Souza knows her priorities pretty well. The actress who recently tied the knot to her long time boyfriend, Ritesh Deshmukh says, now that she’s wedded, her husband and family will be her first first choice. However, she is not going to give up her acting career.
“Life has become all the more beautiful after marriage. I am excited to be the part of his family. I will continue doing films but now my first priority will be my family. I haven’t decided yet whether I will work only with him, or how many movies I will do in a year. But I have to adjust many things in life now,” she told.
The actress further added, “Riteish is the biggest gift I have had in my life. He is the kind of guy I have dreamt of. He respects me and his family and I feel this is the biggest asset in a person’s life. Dating each other for the past eight years was an exciting phase for me.
The couple made the first post marriage public appearance in the Capital city for the promotion of their forthcoming movie “Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya”,
Directed by Manpreet Kumar, “Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya”, will see the actress play a tomboy who kidnaps Riteish to escape her impending marriage with some other guy.
The movie hits theaters on February 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment