Search

Tuesday 13 March 2012

The dietitian has a tough time tackling Sonam Kapoor!

Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor, is a big time foodie. She merely can’t resist food. Her life revolves around it.
“My whole life revolves around food. While having breakfast I think what I should have for lunch while having lunch I think what I should eat for dinner,” Sonam said. The actress unveiled “Wassup! Andheri”, a three-day art and entertainment festival in the Andheri suburb.
This alluring Punjabi kudi loves to feed people. She told, “I am a Punjabi and the whole point is I love feeding people and I love getting fed.”
Sonam before joing films weighed 80 Kgs. She had to shed oodles of it before she starred in Sanjay Leela Bhansli’s “Saawariyan”.
It is heard that her dietitian has a tough time tackling Sonam.
“My dietician has been working on me for quite some time and she has been unsuccessful,” the 26-year-old told.

No comments:

Post a Comment