Search

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Goldie’s surprise gift for dear wife Sonali!

Sonali Bendre, Goldie Behl,
The beautiful Sonali Bendre was the show stopper for designer Siddhartha Tytler at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week 2012. She was surprised seeing her husband Goldie Behl at the show.
Sonali Bendre said, “He (Goldie) said he is not coming. It’s a pleasant surprise.”
The proud husband Goldie told, “Yes I wasn’t expected. I didn’t expect to attend, but we are both happy at this moment, and I thought of surprising her and congratulate Siddhartha.”
Sonali Bendre, hardly walks the ramp for designers. However, since the actress has been wearing designer Siddhartha’s designs for a few years now, she decided to sashay the ramp.
“I don’t walk the ramp normally but I have been wearing Siddharth’s clothes for the last 4 to 5 years for all my shows from ‘Indian Idol’ to ‘India’s Got Talent’. I find them wearable, I love his cuts and I love the way he uses colors. I like his work and the finish,” Sonali said.
She further included, “This year when he asked, could you be my show stopper I could not say no to him.”
Sonali Bendre looked like a million bucks, dressed in a black knee-length dress with an attractive sleeveless jacket which had colorful embroidery on it.
“She is wearing a jacket which has 30 panels. Each panel has been completely embroidered in different shapes. It was a fun piece to make it but not an easy piece at all,” designer Siddhartha told.

No comments:

Post a Comment