Search

Monday 9 April 2012

Anushka Sharma will work again with lucky charm SRK!

Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma, Shahrukh khan
By now, we know that Anushka Sharma will be joining Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif in Yash Chopra’s next untitled movie. Well, this will be Anushka’s second movie with SRK. The actress is all kicked up about it and can’t wait for the shoot to begin.
‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ was Anushka Sharma’s first film with SRK. “I didn’t think I will get a chance to work with Shah Rukh again after my first film, but I did. So, I am the lucky one. I look forward to it. Mr. Yash Chopra is an institution in himself literally. I guess I would get to learn a lot from that film,” Anushka unveiled India Today’s women health magazine on Thursday.
“I have not started the shooting yet. I will be joining the crew from May onwards right after my birthday, which is on May 1. So I will start shooting from May 2. I am very excited. I think it is any actor’s dream to work with Yash Chopra,” she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment