Search

Wednesday 4 April 2012

I'm still single: Nargis Fakhri



Pakistani-American actress Nargis Fakhri rubbishes rumours of a romantic link-up with Shahid Kapoor and tells she is still single.
"That was pretty interesting because I woke up in the morning and didn't even know that I had moved into somebody's house... Everything is a rumour. I am still single, unluckily because I would love to meet someone lovely," the 32-year-old told.
Nargis attended Shahid's birthday celebrations in Goa, supposedly sparking off the rumours.
"Yeah, there were a lot many people that I know who went as well. So, I don't know why I was not dating all of those people," told the actress who made her debut in Indian movies with "Rockstar" opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
Her act in her debut movie met with mixed reactions and the actress presently has no project in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment