Search

Friday 6 April 2012

Karishma’s gift for Salman to improve memory!

Karishma Kapoor, Salman Khan

Karishma Kapoor, Salman Khan


Karishma Kapoor, Salman Khan

Now that Karisma Kapoor is all set to make a comeback in her upcoming film Dangerous Ishq, the actress is busy with her Bollywood duties, attending events, film promotions, etc etc.
Karishma was recently at an event to announce the SpongeBob Squarepants McDonald’s Happy Meal. In reply to her sister Kareena’s comment about Raj Kapoor being partial towards her, Karishma said, “I think she meant it a nice way! But I guess I was the first grandchild and then I had my grandfather’s eyes…and then there was a bit of a gap and then Kareena, Ranbir, Riddhima happened in quick succession so I was the special one for a while.”
Also at Sachin Tendulkar’s 100th 100 celebration, Karisma told, she would want to gift Salman Khan with almonds. Okay, Karishma is the brand ambassador for California almonds. When she was asked by the media if she ever sent almonds to Sallu (Salman’s tweet, somedays back, — ‘Pass word bhool gaya tha , badam khaya toh yaad ah gaya’), Karisma replied: “Ok, I will send him California almonds.”
However, Karishma, seems back on track and we are happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment