Search

Monday 9 April 2012

Preity Zinta feels fear on the live stage!

Sameera Reddy and Preity Zinta stage performance at the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 5 in Pune

Preity Zinta
It’s been a while now we’ve seen the vivacious Preity Zinta perform on stage. The actress, who kept away from the limelight for a few years, was super tense about her stage performance at the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 5 in Pune.
The 37-year-old posted, “On April 8, KXIP play Pune and I will be performing at the stadium! Doing it for Ganesh Hegde who I started my career with and OMG I am Nervous (sic)”.
“It’s been 3 and a half years since I last performed on stage. Suddenly the butterflies have doubled,” she further posted.
Preity Zinta is the co-owner of IPL’s team Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
The actress is presently working on her first home production titled “Ishq in Paris”.

No comments:

Post a Comment