Search

Monday 16 April 2012

Priyanka shows anger on her close ones!

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra can never get bored of her work.
“This is a very funny thing. I don’t get bored easily,” Priyanka Chopra said journalists.
The actress was speaking at the launch of Nikon camera’s coolpix range.
“I only get bored when I am ready to shoot and have to wait for the set to be ready, but even then there is something going on with me. Either I am reading scripts or having a meeting. So, getting bored is something that this profession has just not given me,” she further added.
PC when angry, vents her rage only on close ones.
“Anger is something that you can vent out only on people who are very close to you. The first effect of my anger is on my team because they are always around me. So, I would shout at them for two minutes and then I will feel guilty about it. So, to make up I crack extra jokes,” told the actress.
Priyanka is all set to showcase her talent in Kunal Kohli’s Teri Meri Kahaani. The movie releases on June 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment