Search

Monday 9 April 2012

Sonam Kapoor wants to write her autobiography some day!

Did you know, actress Sonam Kapoor, besides being a fashionista, is also an insatiable reader?? Well, yes! The actress is keen on penning down her autobiography some day.
Sonam Kapoor was at a book launch event, where she launched Khalid Mohamed’s “Two Mothers And Other Stories”.
“You know I think I am too young and inexperienced and I don’t know if I have the talent to write, but you know everybody is narcissistic. I would like to write about my life one day or the other. I am an actor after all, but I don’t know if right now I will be able to,” the 26-year-old said.
So what would Sonam want to include in her book? Clothes, fashion???
Well, NO...
The actress said, “Clothes and style is just my personal choice. It is not something I am obsessed with. May be romance,”
Reading has always been a part in Sonam’s life, right from her childhood days. “I was being read to at a very young age by my mother. She would always read fables that had a meaning. She would always ask me what was the point behind the story,” told Sonam.
“In the meantime, I was little annoyed with my mom… then she tried to make me more of a voracious reader… she would not finish the story and I used to get anxious to know the rest of it. So, I had no choice but to read it myself. So that’s how I started reading so much,” she further added.
Sonam Kapoor’s next film is Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ opposite Farhan Akhtar.

No comments:

Post a Comment