Search

Friday 18 May 2012

I have no idea who I am waiting for wedding: Katrina


Katrina Kaif is considered to be one of the most beautiful ladies in Bollywood. But whats shocking is that the actress is still single.
The actress reveals that she is single and is still waiting for her Mr right.
At the unveiling of the Nakshatra logo in Mumbai on Monday, Kats was questioned about her single status.
“To get married, one has to be asked. When I am asked, I will let you know. I have no idea who I am waiting for,” said Katrina Kaif.
The actress dated Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in the past. However, neither of them seemed to have worked out for her. Buzz had it that Kats was back with Salman, during the shoot of their film Ek Tha Tiger. However, she rubbished them.
Presently, Katrina will be shooting a special song for Ek Tha Tiger.
“I don’t know what you call an item number. It is a very interesting song. I will shoot for it tomorrow,” Katrina Kaif said.

No comments:

Post a Comment