Search

Thursday 17 May 2012

Jannat 2’s girl Esha is a big fan of Bipasha Basu!

Esha Gupta, Bipasha Basu with Vikram Bhatt

Esha Gupta who has seen success in her first movie itself, with Jannat 2, is heard to be a big fan of Bipasha Basu. What more, now she will soon be seen with Bipasha in her upcoming film Raaz3.
“I have been a big fan of Bipasha. I have seen her on the big screen and the scene in which she comes out of the sea wearing a white gown (in ‘Jism’). Left a strong impact on me. In fact not only on me, but millions in our country and I was one of those. Now I am really honoured that she is my co-star in ‘Raaz 3,” Esha said.
“Bipasha made my presence felt because she is someone who is very secure. I wasn’t intimated, but I was definitely nervous because I didn’t want to give many retakes and make a star like her wait,” the 27-year-old added.
“She is lovely. She makes sure that she gives you all the attention and helps you. I didn’t feel that I was not in the film, because the film revolves around three of us… So all three of us – me, Emraan (Hashmi) and Bipasha – have our own part in the movie,” she went on to add.
“Raaz 3 is directed by Mohit Suri.

No comments:

Post a Comment