Search

Wednesday 27 June 2012

I am a female serial kisser: Rakhi Swant


Everybody knows Emran Hashmi is the serial kisser in Bollywood. However Rakhi Swant who is trying to attract the attention of film makers saying she can do more than what Vidya Balan did in 'O Lala' song in Dirty Picture, went a step further telling she is the female serial kisser. Speaking about Vidya Balan, Rakhi says, "Look at The Dirty Picture - the whole movie is made on the life of an item girl. So, you see how important item girls are today. Plus I'm the original item girl, so main Vidya se better, "Ooh Laa Laa" kar sakti hoon. Look, I really respect Vidya, and once upon a time, we both were good friends, we knew each other well during the days she was working on the small screen. Whenever she meets me, she says, 'Rakhi, I like you so much.'So, personally, I have nothing against her. Lekin jab kaam ka sawaal aata hai, tab toh batana hi padhega na ki kaun kisse better hai. Ab jo jo bhi unhonein kiya hai us film mein, woh sab maine aaj tak try nahin kiya. Ab main karoongi na, tab sabko pata chal jayega ki main unse better hoon. But I'd want Vidya to see my film first."
Promising to turn red hot, she tells, "I will beat Emraan Hashmi; will be called the female serial kisser Mallika Sherawat and Emraan Hashmi have really inspired me. Maine rewind kar-kar ke unki movies aur uske kissing scenes dekhe hain. So that I get better at kissing scenes for the "TDP" remake. Aur aap dekhna, I will be better than Emraan Hashmi in kissing, I will be called the female serial kisser."

No comments:

Post a Comment