Search

Tuesday 19 June 2012

I can’t shy for physical intimacy in Dedh Ishqiya: Madhuri Dixit


Bollywood yesteryear dream gal Madhuri Dixit who is making a comeback with Vishal Bharadwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya".The film is Directed by Abhishek Choubey. The film is a sequel for 2010 Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, Arshad Warsi starrer 'Ishqiya'. Madhuri speaking to scribes expressed her desire to go bold and beautiful turning sexy. Vidya in Ishqiya was seen as Krishna in one of her powerful roles. She was seen as a sultry, sharp-tongued character in printed saris and long tresses. Playing a dominatrix of sorts, her kiss and intimate scene with Arshad Warsi became one of the talking points of the movie.

Now everybody is curious about Madhuri's character in the sequel which starts in September and Madhuri tells, "I do not think marriage or motherhood has something to do with winning games is. Guys my (air-conditioned and Rayan) and husband (Dr Sriram Nene) know that I am an artist. I can’t shy in away from all the script requirements, even if there is physical intimacy".

The Dhak Dhak bomb further added, "If I am convinced that it is necessary for the script, and I know it will be shot aesthetically, I will not say no to intimate scenes. Vidya tents were shot so beautifully in Ishqiya. If Dedh Ishqiya absolutely need something of that sort, I'm game".


No comments:

Post a Comment