Search

Friday 29 June 2012

Salman pleads for free Sarabjit Singh from Pakistan!


Requesting the people of Pakistan to support him in efforts to free Sarabjit Singh, Bollywood star Salman Khan is doing his best to get an optimistic result.
Well, Sarabjit Singh is an Indian who has been held in the Pakistan prison since the past 30 years.
“Requesting the people of Pakistan to support me to help free Sarabjit, who has been in prison since 30 yrs. Please? Allah ka vasta (for god’s sake),” Salman Khan posted.
“Request the awam (people) of Pakistan, members of the press, Govt of Pakistan, President (Asif Ali Zardari) Zardari, a humble request. It would be the most amazing gesture to send Sarabjit back to his family after 30 years. Hope you support me like it’s your own cause,” he further added.
Salman further posted, “I saw a picture of Sarabjit’s sister, it killed me. Felt real sad for her. Help me, help her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment