Search

Sunday 29 July 2012

Late Divya Bharati remembers in a film is the Dream?

 Film Dream inspires from Late Divya Bharati life

 Film Dream inspires from Late Divya Bharati life

Director Vikram Sandhu is making a movie titled 'Dream'. Though the director denies that the film is a biopic on the late actress who ended her life at a tender age, he confesses that he is on a mission to find out a star who resembles and is blessed with the looks of the late actress. Divya Bharti shot to fame at a very young age with movies like "Shola Aur Shabnam" and "Deewana". She died at a tender age of 19 in 1993, and the cause of her death remains a clandestine.

Vikram Sandhu's film script revolves around the same subject but he vehemently denies it. He tells "I don't want to say whether it's a biopic or not. All I can say is that it is the story of a young girl who becomes a star at a very young age and also dies at a very young age." He goes on to add "I have never said that the film is a biopic. The media has been saying so. But Divya Bharti has been my all-time favourite actress," he further added.

Currently he is busy casting for his film. Sandhu tells "I am just back in India after auditioning for the leading lady for my film. I have been to London, Italy and Greece to get the perfect actress for my film," When asked whether he is searching for Divya Bharati look alike he said. "Yes, sort of. We want someone who looks like her." Of the film's shooting schedule, he said: "I will finish the shooting in just five months. We are planning to shoot the entire film in India, London and Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment