Search

Thursday 19 July 2012

We can’t be a real life couple, says Salman on his relationship with Katrina Kaif!

Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif
After seeing the overwhelming chemistry between Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in their forthcoming movie “Ek Tha Tiger”, rumor mills have been working overtime trying to link the ex’s once again.
Current buzz had it that Salman and Katrina are back together in a romantic relationship, once more. However, Salman Khan cleared the air. He said: “We can’t be a real life couple.”
Katrina Kaif is a very hard working actress. Praising Katrina’s sincerity and dedication towards her work, Salman told, “She is a very hard-working actor. She has dedicated around five hours a day, seven days, to each of the songs. The credit for the songs goes completely to her.”
Ek Tha Tiger will see Salman play an Indian secret agent, who falls in love with Katrina Kaif, who is a secretary.
Ever since the movies trailer went on air, Salman’s name has changed to Tiger. Commenting on this change in name, Salman said, “My name is Salman Khan. I love it because my parents have given this name to me. Tweaking my name started with Jackie Shroff. He once called me Salle that got twisted to Sallu. Then people started calling me Radhe (after Tere Naam, 2003), Chulbul Pandey (Dabangg, 2010) and now Tiger… As long I keep doing films, new names will keep coming. I can’t help it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment