Search

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Heroine is very close to my heart: Kareena Kapoor




Did you know the movie Heroine was firstly offered to Kareena Kapoor, even before Aishwarya Rai had signed it? Well, the same movie passed on from Kareena to Aishwarya and then back to Kareena, hence making it very close to the actress’s heart. Well, it’s a destiny!
Kareena told, “Being a part of ‘Heroine’ was my destiny. The first time I couldn’t do it because I didn’t have dates and second time I was happy that the film came back to me. I had no second thoughts about it and agreed to do it.” I had a wonderful experience working on this film and it is very close to my heart. Ever since I watched ‘Chandni Bar’, I wanted to work with Madhur (Bhandarkar).”
Also featuring Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda, Heroine is slated for a September 21 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment