Search

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I am emotionally drained, exhausted: Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu

Bipasha confesses that ‘Raaz3' has been the most challenging role she has ever taken up. She feels she has given her best shot and doubts if she can ever deliver a performance like this again.

She told, “For me, in my filmography of work, this is the most challenging role I have done and I don’t think I can get better than this.”

“Everyday was a struggle, I was emotionally drained, exhausted. I wanted to finish it soon because it was really disturbing me,” Bipasha added.

The movies concept is based on black magic and it’s going to hit theaters on the 7th of September.

She further talks about how Relaxed Emraan Hashmi was while every one else was under a lot of pressure because of different reasons.

“Everyone was very lost on the sets. Vikram (Bhatt) was under a lot of pressure because he had to make a film better that ‘Raaz’. I had taken the challenge of playing Shanaya, which is the darkest character that any Hindi actress has ever played on screen.”

“So everyone was a little lost… Esha (Gupta) was just saying that she was troubled because she doesn’t even know what she wants to do in life. But amongst all us troubled people there was Emraan Hashmi who was sitting relaxed and the moment they said the shot is ready, he’ll get up,” told the charming Bipasha.

The 33 year old also loves the way Emraan goes about with his job.

“You will think that he is not involved but then when he comes and you say ‘Action’, he just pounces on the roll! He is that kind of a fiery actor,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment