Search

Monday 27 August 2012

I am very happy with Lootera: Ranveer Singh


Ranveer singh feels the shooting of his upcoming movie ‘Lootera’ which also stars Sonakshi Sinha, has been wrapped up. He feels it will be a quality film.

Ranveer told, “Lootera’ has been completed and I am very thrilled because of the way it has turned out and I am very happy.”

“(I have) A lot of satisfaction, (and) all credit to our director Vikramaditya Motwane. I think he has made a quality film and I really cannot wait for it to come out,” further added the 27 year old.

‘Lootera’ will release on March 29, 2013.

He also ended the rumors about who will be cast opposite her in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’.

“I will be seen opposite Deepika (Padukone) in ‘Ram Leela’,” he told.

No comments:

Post a Comment