Search

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Karishma wants Kareena’s wedding without delay!

Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor

If Kareena’s fans can’t wait for Kareena to get married, her sister Karishma is enthusiastically waiting too, and just can’t control her excitement of looking at Kareena tying the Knot with Saif.

When asked about Kareena and Saif’s marriage dates, Karishma told, “I feel you should ask this to Kareena. She will get busy with the promotions of ‘Heroine’ soon, so you all can catch hold of her.”

She added, “All I can say is, of course, I am excited and it will be wonderful. Even I can’t wait for Kareena’s wedding any more.”

Being one of the most successful actress in the 90's, Karishma has given several super hits like ‘Coolie No.1', ‘Raja Hindustani’, ‘Dil To Paagal Hai’ and ‘Hero No.1' just to name a few. She took a long break in the industry and made an appearance after a few years in Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Dangerou Ishq’ which didn’t fare well at the box office.
When asked about her next movie, she told, “Now I am reading scripts and I am going to take a little bit of break. Hopefully, next year I will do a movie but it all depends… I never really plan anything…”

No comments:

Post a Comment