Search

Monday 3 September 2012

49 year old Sridevi looks like 29yrs, why?

She’s 49, but she looks 29… Well, we’re talking about Sridevi. She is one among the few actresses’ who looks young for her age, hence proving right the phrase, ‘Age’s just a number’.
So what’s the secret behind this young and glowing skin of her’s?
The actress herself discloses the secret.
“I believe whatever is inside, reflects on your face. I hate fried and junk food. Being happy and in a good state of mind, thinking positive really makes a difference. I love power yoga and love to play tennis with my child maybe that is the reason.” Sridevi told.
September’s edition of Society Interiors magazine features her on the cover.
The actress will soon be seen on silver screen making a comeback after 15 years with ‘English Vinglish’. The film is directed by filmmaker R. Balki’s wife, Gauri Shinde.
Sridevi also discloses the reason why she too up the project… She told, “I signed this movie because of the script. I fell in love with the script and of course, I loved Balki’s previous movies like ‘Paa’ and ‘Cheeni Kum’ and I thought the audience would relate to the subject like I do. I am praying that everybody is going to love it.”
“English Vinglish” is slated to release Oct 5. It is a story of a housewife, trying to learn English.

No comments:

Post a Comment