Search

Monday 3 September 2012

Akshay Kumar is glad to be a part of the ’100 crore club’!

After two back to back 100 crore blockbusters in Rowdy Rathore and Housefull 2, Akshay Kumar at last talks about how glad he is to be a part of the club. seems like it’s a big monkey of his back, he is at the peak of his career once more, that too at a time when most of the actors are hoping that their respective movies cross the 100 crore mark.
”Forget the monkey, I feel like I have been carrying King Kong on my back ever since the release of that first movie (GHAJINI) which smashed the 100 crore mark a few years back. Aamir Khan you set some high standards my friend! In this industry it’s never about what you have accomplished in the past. If you’re not breaking records or setting trends today, you are in trouble mate!” laughs Akshay.
He adds, “One has to stay in the game for its one hell of a hard monkey chain to climb if you don’t. Moreover there is no such thing as free bananas in this line of business. I know that without a blink of an eye, my happiness can be taken away from me at any moment. This is how nature works.”
Let’s see if Akshay can break a few more box office records with his movies like JOKER, OMG OH MY GOD!, KHILADI 786 and SPECIAL CHABBIS coming out one after the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment