Search

Monday 24 September 2012

Hubby Bharat is a born model: Esha Deol

Bollywood actress Esha Deol and her businessman husband, Bharat Takhtani walked the ramp together for jewellery brand ‘Azva’ at the India Bridal Fashion Week 2012.
While talking to the media, the actress told she doesn’t want her hubby to venture into movies.
“I had always said that I never wanted to marry a hero. He is a successful businessman and I hope he continues to be one. There is no need for him to become an actor,” she told.
This was the first time Esha walked the ramp post wedding and that too with her husband. She loving calls Bharat “a born model”, and that she doesn’t need to give him tips on how to walk the ramp.
“I didn’t give him any tips, he is a born model. He has done many ramp shows when he was in college. He is very confident,” she said.
Seeing Esha as a bride for the second time, Bharat was stunned by her beauty.
“She grows on me every single day. This is like a deja vu experience for me. She looks very beautiful today,” he said.
Bharat and Esha got wedded on June 29 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment