Search

Monday 17 September 2012

I am not getting Mr. Right to get hitched: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra, who is very thrilled and is excitedly waiting for Saif Ali Khan and Kareena’s marriage, feels that she too is ready to settle down, but is yet to find her dream guy.
When asked weather she feels it’s the right time for her to settle down, she told, “From the age of four I have been waiting to get married. I am ready for it. My mom, dad are also ready but the only problem is I am not getting Mr. Right. So that is a technical problem.”
In the meantime, Saif and Kareena are likely to tie the knot Oct 16, Priyanka is very happy for them and she expressed her feelings. Priyanka told, “It is a beautiful thing that she is getting married. I feel it is the most beautiful beginning of a new journey. To me, Saif and Kareena make a wonderful lovable couple. I am looking forward to their marriage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment