Search

Monday 17 September 2012

I am a very simple girl in real life, says Kareena Kapoor!

Kareena Kapoor is a very straightforward girl at heart and she has to play an opposite role as an actress. she has a tiring task everyday of looking glamorous and attending functions all the time. Even though she doesn’t like doing so.
“I am a very simple girl in real life. I am honest, I love spending time with my family and I love home-cooked food. But in my profession, I have to go for events, award functions and have to look glamorous on shoots. It’s a difficult job, but I don’t know anything else besides this,” Kareena told while unveiling the cover page of Filmfare magazine featuring her.
And in her upcoming movie Heroine, her role highlights the difficulties of being an actress.
Kareena is also thrilled about her next film ‘Satyagraha’ with Prakash Jha and spoke about how happy she is to be working with Ajay Devgan once again.
“He (Prakash Jha) has made great movies with Ajay Devgn before and I have a lovely role, but it’s very soon to talk about it because we start in January. It’s my honour that we (Ajay and she) are working together after a long time and it’s my privilege,” told Kareena who featured with the actor in critically acclaimed “Omkara”.
Apparently, Kareena plays a reporter in “Satyagraha” and the movie also stars megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment