Search

Monday 3 September 2012

Sonakshi has a real woman’s body, says Ranveer Singh!

Sonakshi Sinha, Ranveer Singh

The debate about Sonakshi Sinha’s weight is still going on, in the past a lot of people were advising she needs to lose weight (Vindu Dara Singh recently commented, “Sonakshi is a little fat… but it is not her mistake”), others have spoken about her “no lack of curves”. But now her friend and co-star Ranveer Singh came out in her defense telling, “Sonakshi has a real woman’s body”.
While every one seems to have an issue with Sonakshi’s weight, Ranveer telling, “I think she’s gorgeous. Those who have worked with her know that she’s very fit. You can make that out from her dancing and action sequences. Moreover, I think that her attitude towards her detractors is a cool one. I don’t like it when people try and take away from such a fantastic talent on the basis of something as superficial as her weight.”
Now, Sonakshi will surely love that praise!
Ranveer was recently reported for being spotted with Deepika. There were also speculations about weather something was happening between the two.
But Ranveer quashed all rumors. He told, “I think knowing your co-actor on a personal level is not a bad thing. I have been meeting Deepika outside of work to acquaint myself with her. Likewise, I am acquainting myself with the script, the director as well as the technicians of my new film (Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next). A greater comfort level does translate on screen!”

1 comment:

  1. excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend kishore, pune,i have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information.
    ranveer singh body workout

    ReplyDelete