Search

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Zarine Khan will go Hollywood for Daniel Silva’s “Chimera”!


If all goes well, Zarine Khan will go Hollywood for Daniel Silva’s “Chimera”, starring Billy Zane of Titanic fame. However, Zarine is yet to give her final answer.
The actress verifies, “I have been offered the movie but I am thinking about it.”
“It is a thriller called ‘Chimera’ opposite Billy Zane. I have read the script but I am still thinking about it,” she added.
Zarine Khan lately launched a popular cosmetic brand Lotus Herbals’ new range of natural makeup “Pure Stay” in Delhi.
The film is said to be an adaptation of author-director Silva’s bestselling novel “The Fallen Angel”.
When it comes to films, Zarine has always chosen to be slow and steady. She prefers doing quality work rather than a number of films.
“I really don’t want to be in the race of newcomers, who are just running after the projects. It’s not that I haven’t been offered films. I have been offered a lot of films after ‘Housefull 2, but I want to take my time and do quality work rather than quantity. Though would take time but I would like to follow it,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment