Search

Friday 19 October 2012

Aishwarya Rai walks the ramp with the bang!




The last time Aishwarya Rai stunned us in a gown was at the Cannes film fest, wearing an Elie Saab gown. That was way back in May, this year. Off late, the actress has been in news for her weighty issues. However, things have unquestionably changed since the Cannes days. Though slow, the yummy mummy seems to be getting back in shape.
Dressed in a Dolce and Gabbana short jacket over a Dior gown, gorgeous Ash walked the ramp to celebrate the completion of 180 years of the luxury watch brand, Longines, for which she is the brand ambassador.
Mommy Ashwarya is proving her critics wrong and it was obviously visible with that thin waistline and no double chin.
In the meantime, Mrs Bachchan is said to be going through a few scripts and will soon make a come back in Bollywood.
Aishwarya told, “I began with Iruvar. My directors have had faith in me and I am willing to push the envelope.”
Talking about why she is so protective about her baby Aaradhya, Ashwarya told, “I realized this would happen and expected it, and I don’t mean it in a bad way but there are people in my life like my parents who aren’t used to it. And with my baby with me, it’s natural. If I see her getting startled or her eyes opening I protect her. It’s not intentional that I want to keep her away,”

No comments:

Post a Comment